Provistek System Technologies is an internationally recognised broadcast systems integrator, with a wealth of experience covering every aspect of systems implementation, from planning and consultancy through to design, engineering, project management, installation, commissioning, training, maintenance and aftercare.
The world standard broadcast and integration solutions
More possibilities for your broadcast.
Provistek offers a complete range of media businesses and holds a vision to become the leading company in Turkey, CIS countries and Middle East for media and broadcasting solutions.
We’re constantly improving
our skills to fulfill projects of any level
to boost your creative projects
PROVISTEK-ing the world’s leading integrated digital and analog content creation tools and the leading management and distribution solutions so you can create cutting edge platforms to start your business.
Seeking to use process and technology advances to create business value, PROVISTEK teamed with world leading companies to PROVISTEK the best solutions in the market.
Competent analysis of the
market for better conversions and profit
With the backing of our worldwide business – and benefiting from its size, infrastructure and financial security – our experienced team offers customers a uniquely broad and flexible service, both operationally and commercially.
Enjoy the best design
and functions combined together
Provistek System Technologies customers benefit from AV, IPTV, cable infrastructure, production facility, large-screen playout and digital signage support in venues ranging from sport, entertainment and educational use, to religious, corporate and eSports events. Our solutions are engineered to ensure you’re constantly connected and fully prepared for content creation and distribution.
OB Van & DSNG Mockups
Thousands of satisfied
clients prove our professionalism
- ZOR TV – Özbekistan OB VAN – 2020
- ZOR TV – Özbekistan 2 sets of Complete TV Studios, 1 MCR & MAM – 2020
- KTRK TV Kırgızistan 8 Camera Mobil studıo production -2018
- Eurasıa TV1 Kazakistan 8 Camera Mobil studıo production -2017
- TV 19 Çorum Comple Broadcast Tv system
- IMN (Iraq State TV) – TV Graphics systems – 2013
- IMN (Iraq State TV) – 4 complete SNG Trucks – 2012
- IMN (Iraq State TV) – 3 complete OBVAN Trucks – 2013
- IMN (Iraq State TV) – 2 sets of Complete TV Studios -2012
- A + A Group 3 Big LED Balls in one of the city center of Baku– 2013
- Tikrit FM Radio – Complete Radio Systems – 2012
- Eurovision Song Contest, Baku – 50sq meter Telefunken LED – 2012
- IMN (Iraq State TV) – ENG Systems -2011
- AzTV – Production and technical Services for Military Parade – 2011
- TV State TV) – Portable Productions Systems – 2010
- Azerbaij 24 – Suspension system for Studio Lights – 2011
- IMN (Iraqan State TV (AzTV) – Weather Graphics system – 2009
- Umedya – Video equipment – 2008
- Bahcesehir University – Complete TV Studios – 2007
TESTING AND TRAINING
We test the entire system to ensure it is fully operational and achieves all performance specifications. We orient and train your team for a smooth transition.
INTEGRATION AND SUPPORT
From a dozen cable assemblies, to installation of 300+ rack data centers, when you partner with BIS you will receive the same level of committed service. Partial or complete system pre-builds are undertaken at our premises prior to on-site implementation.
M.Akif Albayrak has more than 37 years’ of experience in the TV broadcast and display technologies. He worked in different positions of different technical departments of TRT, State Turkish TV and Radio Corporation for 17 years of active service. After he left TRT in 1991, he started to work for a private TV channel, Kanal 6 as the technical founder of TV establishment. In 1993 he joined Dogan Group to launch the biggest private TV channel of Turkey, Kanal D.
He was the head of project planning, architectural planning, installation and turnkey integration of all Kanal D studios and TV infrastructure.The completion and the integration of Kanal D project took him 18 months. He worked for Kanal D as the head of technical operations for another 36 months. M.Akif Albayrak worked for different TV groups like CTV, Kanal 9, BRT and DRT as the senior technical director. He worked for Provid and Provistek companies afterwards as the technical consultant and head of project management of many TV and Display projects. M.Akif Albayrak has a great experience of project and team management. He can create and manage the teams which are required for the project perfectly. His motivating and management skills are key for the success of many projects of Provistek Company. He organizes the various professional people working on a project, making sure that all the aims of the project are met, making sure the quality standards are met.